Thursday 7 April 2016

The Hair, the Gold for a Hairdresser

The Hair, the Gold for a Hairdresser

The Hair, the Gold for a Hairdresser, is very precious and necessary for any Avant Garde project.
If I cut head block's hair I just keep the hair. The human hair is so expensive and if you practice on the head block don't waste the hair, save the cuttings for later.
 You can make a hair padding.
Patrick Cameron is selling hair paddings for 7 Pounds
Link here

You can make hair extensions
Link to one of my posts here 

You can make hair clothes
Link here 

You can make art
Link here and here


You can make human eyelashes
Link here

You can make a wig
Link here

or you could just sell the hair cuttings on eBay  ( long hair )

During 2 years I collect so much hair that I would like to use it for my college competition


Photo 1

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016



Photo 4

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Movie



Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment