Tuesday 5 April 2016

Goldwell Products


Here you have review of two different products from Goldwell:
- Topchic Permanent Hair Color 12BS  The Special Lift
- Colorance Express Toning 10 Champagne





Topchic Permanent Hair Color 12BS  The Special Lift  was mix with 1.9 % Developer
(Photo 1 and 2 )

This Permanent colour was applied to pre-lighted hair and the blue nicely neutralised the yellow tone and is visible after rinsing the hair with cold water.

Photo 1

Photo 2




So if you would like to go blond and neutralise the orange tone this product could be perfect for it




Colorance Express Toning 10 Champagne was mix with 1.9% Developer and applied to pre-lighted hair

I have mixed feeling about this toning color
I am not sure if the hair changed it tone much maybe if I use this color on grey or blue hair I could see the change of the color  ... hm 
Photo 3



On amazon I found the can version of the package for this product and you can find it here









Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment