Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hairstyle for a Party


Hairstyle for a Party 

Sometimes when women have a party they would like to look beautiful 
I recommend you to buy hair fascinator to achieve the perfect look

Fascinators are not only for a wedding.
It is not a hat.

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Is made of feathers or ribbons worn on the right side of the head.

Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Where to wear it ?

Weddings
Engagement Party
Garden Party
Tea Party
Cocktail Party 
Art Opening


Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 4
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

You should have simple hairstyle or updo if you would like to wear a hair fascinator.

Where to buy?
Here you can find list of shops which are selling hair fascinators

Asos

M&S

Debenham

Emily London

Coast

Monsoon

House of Fraser

Accessories 

Jacques-vert




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment