Friday 26 June 2015

Vikings - Porunn's hairstyle

Vikings - Porunn's hairstyle

Today I done one hair style inspired by Porunn's hair style 

Gaia Weiss stars as Porunn new character on Tv show "Vikings"


Porunn was a former slave girl turned shield-maiden in Kattegat and when she became free woman she married Bjorn.

here you can find info about this character
http://vikings.wikia.com/wiki/Porunn

Photo 1

Image taken from http://www.patriciabracewell.com/blog/page/2/



Video showing Porunn's hair style in Vikings




It is great aggressive hair style represents strong character of Porunn who is brave Viking Woman

Photo 2

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015




Photo 4
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Here is video of this hair style


I couldn't shave the hair at one side of the head ( the head block was not mine ) so I done cornrow hair style on the right side of the head and on the top 

The result is quit similar to Porunn's hair style , Next time I will do more narrow sections

Here you can find more inspiration for cornrow hair styles
http://thefashiontag.com/2013/06/03/sidecut-side-swept-hair-trends/


Let me know what you think about it :)


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment