Thursday 14 April 2016

Ash Green Minty Highlights




Ash Green Minty Highlights

I had three different colours in my hair: red, orange,  bright yellow highlights


I decided to change those colours and use green

That's the result

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 4
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 5

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 6

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016



Video :









I mixed the green and blue (semi-permanent colours) together  and add conditioner and 1.9% developer ( green will tone down the red , blue will tone down the yellow)

The green came out too green so I used pink to tone down the green :)

The and result is very nice, ashy green highlights  :)

It is shame really that green is not as popular as gold highlights
I really like the mix of brown and green shades.










Below you can find link to my post where I used semi-permanent colours on the head block
1. here



Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you








No comments:

Post a Comment