Friday 11 March 2016

Corrective hair colouring - Removal of a Dark Band

Corrective hair colouring - Removal of a Dark Band

Today I had lovely client with hair with very light ends - 9/0 and 10/0, dark middle shaft 7/ & 6/ and natural regrowth 8/0
I had to correct the colour and remove the dark bands which were in the middle part of the hair.
You can check the end result below.

Photo 1

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016




Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment