Saturday 5 March 2016

Edgy / Pixy Haircut and Color Psycho

Edgy / Pixy Haircut 

The length of the hair on the frontal and parietal bones is very long and on the occipital bone is very short
At the front, I cut triangle shape using scissors but to get more soft lookI use the razor which helps get soft cut and blend the layers very well
Front part of the hair I blended in with back and sides 
Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
 Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
 Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
 Photo 4
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
 Photo 5
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
Soon I will add the video showing this haircut from close up :) so don't forget to come back and see it :)
I used 3 x Color Psycho semi-permanent hair color cream  ( wild violet, wild blue,wild fuschia )
The colours are very strong and if you drop a bit on your carpet it will be hard to remove the stain from it :)
Below you have few links to amazon where you can check those products




Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment