Monday 2 November 2015

Artistic Disconnected Bob

Artistic Disconnected Bob 
When I had the half term at college I had some time to do work at home. 
the best thing is to start to thing out of The box and design your own haircut 
I like avant-garde haircuts and hairstyles so I design new haircut.

So here is my new design of the hair cut 

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Let me know what do you think about this haircut, guys 

Do you think this hair cut could be commercial ?



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment