Tuesday 3 November 2015

Kizamu Scissors

Kizamu Scissors

My pair of Jaguar Scissors from last year starts make noise and doesn't cut properly anymore so I decided to get new scissors ( I will keep my old scissors and give to professional company to sharp the shears ) 

The pair of my new scissors is made by Kizamu
Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

I bought it in Capital Hair & Beauty 

Link 
http://m.capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk/hairdressing/scissors-razors/scissors/haito-kizamu-offset-scissors-55-inch.html#.VjkUINkgGc0

• Elegantly designed crane offset handle with a curved thumb, for optimum comfort, support, and relaxed working position. Designed to reduce stress on the hand, wrist, arm, shoulder, and back.
         Hand-made from Stainless steel, with titanium coating.
         Engraved handle design.
         Convex cutting edge for professional cutting and slicing.
         Hollow-ground blades for smooth, precise and sharp cutting.
         Hand-adjust screw system with ball-bearing built-in.
         Supplied with a purple scissor wallet.

I bought it only because I don't need to use any 
  • Plastic grip handle designed for comfort
( this set comes with it but I don't like this plastic grip handle)  
The pair of my new scissors is perfect for my small but thick fingers 

I would like to test my new pair scissors this week and update this post soon !


Update November 2015 
This pair of scissors is very comfortable during the haircut but... 
It makes annoying noise and is brand new ! 
I will add some more oil and see if that will help 

I will do Update soon ! 

Update 6 November 2015
I love my new scissors the design is so nice and the scissors are sharp 
When you take big section of the hair your scissors will struggle to cut it in one smooth cut, the hair will slide on the blade down 
This scissors are great for point cutting or cutting the hair at any other angle than 0 degrees 
For a precise haircut, I will advice buy a different kind of scissors and definitely 4.5inch to have more control 


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment