Thursday 29 October 2015

Halloween Hair Style / Rick Rack

Halloween Hair Style  / Rick Rack


The October is all about Halloween 

and the best technique to achieve Halloween Hair Style is to

crimped  the hair 


To do this hair style you will need :

Hair Crimper or


Hair Pins or Grips
Hairspray
Soft Brush
Hair Straightener

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Video of my work 



The hair after crimping will get soft fluffy texture of cotton wool or candy floss with a lot of volume, great hair to work with
I left top part of the hair and crimped just bottom part of the hair below the occipital bone 

Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
The tutorial how to crimp the hair you can watch here




Photo 4

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 5

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

update 17.11.2015
one more hair style - inspired by french movies
The finished hair style will give you nice base for some accesories like you could add some crown or some other stuff made of hair extensions. The final result could be great depending only on your imagination 
Photo 6

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 7

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 8
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 9

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

I left one section  of the hair strait so I got smooth outer layer of hair and underneath I have a lot of volume and texture


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment