Friday 16 October 2015

My work done at Bournemouth and Poole College

My work at Bournemouth and Poole College


Today I had a very nice customer who came to college to do regrowth.

She had very light colour on top of the head level 10/0 and  at the back , her hair was very dark 8/0
I suggest to her that I can even the colour so...
I did regrowth service first and after that, I applied the colour to the rest of her hair

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
The result was beautiful all hair had depth of 8/0

Afterwards, my customer asked me to do hair settings so she ends up with beautiful hair colour and curly hair style

She was my first customer this year :):)


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment