Friday 16 October 2015

Refreshing Two Tone Highlights

Refreshing Two Tone Highlights 

This week I had to start using many different colour and tones 

I decided to use two colours and do highlights just on one side of the head to get very stylish sophisticated look

I had head block with black hair so I could achieve very contrasty look using very light coloures 

Photo 1

My head block has black hair
I used two different coloures one with blue tone & one with purple tone 


Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 3

The colour of the hair change from black to blond using just two coloures
Few packages on the top of the head will allow you to get an interesting effect and refresh your overall appearance


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment