Wednesday 21 October 2015

Crazy colour "sky blue" and "silver"

Crazy colour "sky blue" and "silver
Today I was testing two crazy colours on my block's hair
The "sky blue" and "silver"
I had two kind of hair strands 
One was of depth 8/0 and one of depth 7/0
I applied the crazy coloures on wet hair and wait 20 minutes
The silver tone was not as vibrant as I expected 
The blue came out more as a green than blue 
Both coloures work really well as a toners 
The blue stains the hair very quickly 
The silver I couldn't see any change really on the hair
the yellow turn out more ashy but I didn't get big change

Photo 1
hair strand number two with "sky blue" Crazy Colour
Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015
Photo 2. Strand number one with "sky blue" Crazy Colour 
Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015





























Photo 3
Hair strand number one with "silver" Crazy Colour 
Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment