Thursday 17 September 2015

Smooth Soft Transition From Medium Brown to Medium Blonde

Smooth Soft Transition From Medium Brown to Medium Blonde


Yesterday I was checking some videos on youtube and I was inspire by one of the video 

(Video below)





I decided to do similar hair style
I used lightener with 9% and 6% and I didn't apply it to the roots 
I applied 9% just on the ends and half of the middle length of the hair along jawline  and with 6 % I smooth the lines to get more smooth effect on the top part of the section

I could use 2 different permanent  colours 

one maybe 9/0 with 9% and one 7/0 with 6% to get "Smooth Soft Transition From Medium Brown to Medium Blonde" effect

I could get very nice light colours and not use lightener at all

... but I had just lightener :)


Photo 1

Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa

Photo 2

Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa
If you can see on the photos above, the effect was achieved but ... 
...you can see that the hair has lots of warm in it 
The hair is very orange 

I used cheap lightener but I recommend new Wella Blondor Lightener or just any two nice permanent colours 9/0 and 7/0



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment