Thursday 24 September 2015

Long Doughnut Graduation

Long "Doughnut" Graduation


This week I decided to cut the hair in a different way 
I did some research and come out with great idea 
I transform the long graduation which one I was taught at college to new dimension  

I used 45 degrees angle first and cut my first bottom section
After that, I used 90 degrees angle to cut the section straight 
Next, I used 135 degrees and cut with 45 degrees 
The top section was cut with this same angle and the sections of the hair were over directed to the back to get more length at the front of the head
The sides were over directed as well to the back

All sounds similar to what I did at college, but..
 I hold the scissors differently and cut behind the hair shaft not at from of it and my hand was making the curve and the scissors were following my hand so I could achieve round shape 

Photo 1
Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


The result came out amazing 

Very soft and round graduation 

like ...

Doughnut :)

 You can see the result on the photos below 



Image 2


Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


Image 3


Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa

Image 4

Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


Image 5
Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa

Image 6
Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa
I had no time to blow dry the hair I could get round shape effect after blow-dry



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment