Wednesday 9 September 2015

Model Needed

Model Needed
I am looking for a model for my hairdressing competition 
which one will be held at Bournemouth and Poole College ( or in London O2 ) April 2016



Women at any age can apply for this role with very long hair or medium hair length but they have to live in Bournemouth area in the UK

The right person has to be available for all day on the day of competition and before the competition has to be able to meet with me to try the dress and other accessories and do skin test makeup


This role could be perfect for student of beauty or student o theatrical makeup or actress

The costume will be very colourful and I will use hair extensions, hair will be colourful as well or not depend on the hairstyle ( you can decide  if you like the hair style or not maybe you know some great hair style and I could do it for you )

We could help each other to build a portfolio ...

or...

just join and get unforgettable experience  ...


The Photographer will take plenty of photos so I need a brave lady who is not scared of transform herself completely to the new character.




The post about my previews competition is just below
http://katarzynakujawabournemouth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/hairdressing-competition-level-2.html

Anyone interested please contact me by email first


Update 9 October 2015


Model will get all services free of charge worth around 60Pounds - Free Cut, Colour, Blow Dry


Update 7 January 2016

I still need a model
I will use a wig to do hair style and colour so your natural hair will stay in great condition 
Email me if you are interested, please

Deadline is end of January 2016



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment