Tuesday 8 September 2015

Level 2 completed

Level 2 completed

I would like to say big thank to everyone who help me complete my Level 2 in Women's Hairdressing

This year was difficult for me  special that I had to learn new things but I am so happy from what I learned. My tutors were amazing and always there for me.

I am junior hair stylist now with Level 2 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
I can start work in commercial salons but actually I am doing level 3 as well and would like to learn more advance techniques to become better hairdresser and perfect my skills

now I am going to do at college Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing.It is worth doing it , you will learn much more about new advanced techniques.

First because the Level 2 is very basic course
Second Level 3 will give you more confidence
Third You will start understand how to use colours, how to behave around your clients, know better your products or just you will have fun :)


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment