Wednesday 28 January 2015

Vertical roll with curls

Vertical roll with curls
Sometimes when you are concentrating on new things like colouring you can forget the previews techniques and how to do hair style which you should be able to do now
So when I had opportunity to practice the vertical roll again I decided to do it 
Some of my colleagues had difficulties with vertical roll for me vertical roll was very easy this time 
So here you have my new version of vertical roll

Photo 1 



Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Photo 2



Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

you can check my video below





Photo 3



Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 4



Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



For  the finish look, I decided to use hair spray and wet wax 



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment