Friday 23 January 2015

Highlights Full Head, Half Head

I had was always dream about full head highlights but because I was concern about my hair I never really done it... I never lighten my own hair so much
As a student of hairdressing I understand now more about hair structure and what is happening during highlighting process and before I was defending all natural way of dyeing the hair now I am not scared to use chemicals  on the hair anymore

Still you have to be careful when you doing it and you have to know how to do it in appropriate way
and not over-process  the hair cs you can damage your hair if you don't know what to do

So we started highlighting the hair recently and we practice how to use foil and how to section the hair
Today we had great lesson about full head highlights  and I would like share my work with you


More than 2 hrs of work 
Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015
video

Result

The half head highlights has to be done in this same way ( this same method is used to do your guid lines, hair selections) you will decide where is the half part of the head and just start do the packages from the bottom to the top, afterwards the sides and at the end the front  top of the head 
Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015


Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa  © 2015


Photo 4

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Photo 5
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Photo 6
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Photo 7
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 8
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



The hair was dark brunette and I used bleach Blue Frosting Powder Lightener with developer 6 % on the back of the head and the 9% on the fronts and on the sides  so you can see the hair are just a bit lighter maybe 2-3 shades lighter

It is very important to take good lightener powder so with this powder I couldn't get more lift on brunette hair and the hair were very orange at the end

For better result next time I will probably use Blonder Lightener which one will give me 5-6 shades of lift ( it will work deep in the hair cortex and lighten the hair )

With Blue Frosting Powder Lightener you will need to do 3-4 times the application to get the result of blonder but each one will have to be done every 4-5 weeks I will say , one application per month  so your will not  damage your hair ,
You have to remember that one strong application  could brake your hair specially if is not done by a professional hairdresser 

To change the orange to yellow colour you will have to use toner so after bleaching your hair with blonder or blue frosting lightener you will have to add 9/08 or similar colour

you can find on video below different way of removing brass / orange from your hair


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Llj-DwoUtg


Update 27 August 2015

After one year of college I manage to do full head highlights in 1 hr and 10 min (medium hair length)




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you








No comments:

Post a Comment