Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas and New Year Hairstyles for kids

Christmas and New Year Hairstyles for Kids
I was in Scotland this year visiting my family for Christmas and I was very happy when my nieces asked me to do their hair for Christmas Eve

I had all the tools I needed to do some hairstyles for them
I told girls to do some research what type of hairstyle they would like to have
They found some videos and photos with the hairstyles that they really liked and I had to keep my promise and do this  hair styles for them

here are the photos



1. Hair Bow
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014


2. Diagonal Bow Braid
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014


She has seen this video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGbUXBi7DHk  and she love this hair style



3. Waterfall Hairstyle
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014



Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014

 My niece took idea from here
http://www.polyvore.com/love_curly_hair_waterfall_braid/thing?id=103415059


 4. Up-do for medium long hair
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014


 5. French Plait

Hair style was inspired by photo on http://www.memoirmode.com/2012/06/17/dorothy-perkins-herbal-essences-high-summer-event/
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014


I was very pleased that the girls liked their hair and we had great Christmas Eve
Girls got dressed so nice and look stunning

Santa broth plenty of gifts for them next day morning

At the afternoon, we took girls to the park and we had fabulous day without any hair styles this time :)
Photography by Farhad Jorbozeh © 2014




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you










No comments:

Post a Comment