Tuesday 16 December 2014

Wahl Clip & Rinse

Wahl Clip & Rinse

Today I was checking my husband's Wahl Clip & Rinse and cut the hair on head block first to see how does it work


This product - Wahl Clip & Rinse  was made in 2011
Original price was 25£ but now you can get it for just 20£
You can check the price of this product below

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wahl-9639-017-Rinseable-Mens-Hair-Clipper-Mains-or-Rechargeable-Cordless-Black-/400814183649?pt=Shaving&hash=item5d526314e1

and like always you can find a link to Amazon on the bottom of this blog as well


This Clip N Rinse is great for hair cutting at home but...
The few things I didn't like about this product are the Barber Comb which one is very cheap made, scissors are not the best quality either and the Left and Right ear tapers cutting the hair just too short at the top of their edge ( you have to lift the top edge of the ear taper to 10˚ to get longer hair )
Overall product works very nice and you get some nice features like
  • 10 x guide combs
  • Storage Pouch
  • Main/Rechargeable
  • 3 years warranty

 On this head block below I did just low part of the head and the left and right sides
I didn't cut the top part of the hair
I did the sides of the head where are the ears with ear tapers  
you can see that the hair is very short




Photo 1

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014

Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014
Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014
Photo 4
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014
If you would like to get nice smooth finish you will probably need someone to help you cut your hair
When my husband came back home I cut his hair and I was  very careful to not over do it

This hair cut took time and I had to use my hairdressing scissors to fix my husband's sides a bit so if you would like to cut your hair yourself and you are not barber or hairdresser I will not recommend this product....
I will recommend go to barber to get professional hair cut
 ...







Photo 5
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014
 At the end, my husband was very pleased with the result


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment