Tuesday 30 December 2014

Label M Toni & Guy Powder Color Hair Spray Review

Label M Toni & Guy Powder Color Hair Spray Review

I would like to just say that I am not getting any money to advertise products below
I am hairdresser and I am researching about those products myself and would like to get the best one for myself


I love this 4 colours from Toni & Guy
You could get this product during salon international in London for just 10 £ , very good deal
My favourite is the pink one

Pros:
deep pigmentation
quite easy to wash out only if the product is on the hair but when is on the scalp you will need a good long shower to wash it out 

Cons:
Hair is matted and sticky 
This hairspray has to be applied very close to the hair
If you apply this product from the distance you will get the pink dust everywhere in your toilet 


I used those products on my hair this year when I was going to a friend's wedding and everyone was asking me did I dye my hair cs the colour was very intensive :)
Actually, my main photo was taken on this wedding and you can see that my hair is pink

Definitely, I will use it again maybe for a New Year 2015 to impress my friends again:)


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment