Friday 4 November 2016

Time Iron

Time Iron

I found some advertise of iron which straightening the hair and curl the hair.
It sounds amazing. Fast way to do curls it is all what I want :P)
The link to the website you can find  here

I was thinking that would be great to get this iron which can do two things.
The price is 184.50 Pounds
Thats a lot of money for iron
The promotional video was very nice and I was actually thinking to get this iron :)  but..
I watched the grav3yardgirl's video and I think I prefer to use my normal iron ...



Maybe with a bit practice I could achieve a nice curls but it is not the vrooming like motorcycle movement discouraged. It is the red buble on grav3yardgirl leg :):) 


Thank you for checking my blog.
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please, leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel and see my new videos ....
or old :)


Thank you 




No comments:

Post a Comment