Thursday 17 November 2016

Anti-Dandruff / Psoriasis / Itchy Dry Scalp Shampoo

Anti-Dandruff / Psoriasis / Itchy  Dry Scalp Shampoo

I discovered a great shampoo for Dandruff .( I used so many different shampoos and different things for my skin so I decided to try something new )


X-pel is a therapeutic shampoo and contains Polypeptides and mild cleaning surfactants
The most important ingredient is undecylemoyl oat amina acid
.
"Undeoat is a lipoaminoacid obtained from Undecylenic acid and selected aminoacids derived from oat. It is generally compatible with all substances if used according to general indications. Any imcompatibility could be due to single ingredients of the mixture. This product is suitable in mild cleansers that require antibacterial and antifungal action. It can also be used in PEG-free and SLES-free formulations." - link to the source here.

This ingredient will keep your skin clean and free from bacteria and fungus

The next ingredient is sodium methyl cocoyl taurate - 

"Mild surfactant derived from coconut; often used in cleansers when the desired effect is a creamy foam."- link to the source here.

The next ingredient is sodium cocoamphoacetate - "Gentle cleansing agent derived from coconut fatty acids. It functions as a cleansing agent and can also have mild conditioning properties. It has a slight tendency to foam during use." - link to the source here.




The next ingredient is Potassium Undecylenoyl hydrolysed soy protein - It is Acylated Protein Hydrolysates  it is a synthetic detergent and produced from hydrolyzed protein from scrap leather and other waste protein such as gelatine.
Link to more information about it you can find here 
This ingredient is used as a hair growth stimulant.

I used this shampoo once and so far I feel that my scalp had a good treatment.
I will post update after few weeks of using this shampoo and let you know what is the result.


Thank you for checking my blog.
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please, leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel and see my new videos ....
or old :)


Thank you 


3 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Best Dry Scalp Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and definitely it will be useful for many people. Kindly keep update like this. scalp shampoo for psoriasis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. Such a nice post. It is really informative. Verdura anti scaling scalp psoriasis shampoo indicated for scalp psoriasis and dandruff. Effective scalp psoriasis shampoo fortified with dual anti-dandruff agents

    ReplyDelete