Friday 22 April 2016

Removal of artificial hair

Removal of artificial hair 

In 2015 my friend asked me if I could help her to remove her fake wefts which were attached to her natural hair.
The woman who did this hairstyle for her did it wrong.

The front part of the wefts were attached wrong and you could see the scalp too much.
The hair was falling to the front too much.
My friend was very unhappy. She paid lots of money for the service and her hairdresser refuse to fix it...


I had to cut the thread carefully.

 Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


 Photo 4


Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


My friend asked me If I could attach this all hair back again 
I didn't use needle I used only pins to attached and secure the wefts of hair.
-  I had no time to do it properly  
- I had no training

Photo 5
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
I did my best and my friend was very happy with the result (even when it was just a temporary solution ) she could pull the hair to the back and the hairstyle was more comfortable for her.





Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment