Wednesday 27 April 2016

Hairdressing Competition Level 3

Hairdressing Competition Level 3

Competition 27th April 2016
Many things went wrong and I had no time to complete the look but I had so good day :)

I had so much fun


photo 1
Photography Farhad Jorbozeh © 2016

Photo 2

Photography Farhad Jorbozeh © 2016

Photo 3

Photography Farhad Jorbozeh © 2016

It is so important to have model who is so positive and helpful :)
She was so supportive and smiling all the time even when I paint her face white :)
Photo 4

Photography Farhad Jorbozeh © 2016


Photo 6



My husband took some great photos from this event so contact him if you are interested to get your photos. 
You can find more about him on this website
www.jorbozehphotography.com

here you can check my video





 Photo 7


Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10




 video 2








Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment