Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Hairdressing Kit

The  Hairdressing Kit

To anyone who would like to start hairdressing I recommend get this:
Set of round ceramic brushes
Sectioning comb
Paddle brush
Denman brush
Detangling comb
Vented brush
Wet brush
Backcombing brush
Hairdryer with Diffuser and Nozzle attachments
Straighteners 
Curling wand
Curling tongs
Scissors 
Thinning scissors
Razor
Cutting collar
Tinting brushes
Tinting bowls
Rollers
Grips
Roller pins
Pin curl grips
Mannequin heads
Clamps
Sectioning grips
Foils
Spatula
Gloves
Apron





Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment