Tuesday 9 February 2016

Business Card and Gift Card For a Hairdresser

Business Card and Gift Card For a Hairdresser

The business card is a great advertising tool 
When you meet people you can give them your business card and hope they will keep it and call you in the future 

So where to get one ?You can find many good websites where you can design your own business card 
I used Vistaprint 
and I would like to recommend it to you
Is a great website , easy to use and the customer service is very good as well
Below you can check my business cards bought on www.vistaprint.com website 


Photo 1  

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
This temple you can find here
Business card temple

business card temple 2



 You can get different type of cards in Sally Hair & Beauty shop as well 
they are great and are very good quality 

25ppk
 appointment cards


or

Capital Hair & Beauty

200 ppk
appointment cards

As a young hairdresser, it is important to me to build my clientele so the great tool for this is a gift card
The gift card will help you gain more bookings
Here you have the sample of my gift cards which I can print at home and give to my friends

Photo 2


I can offer to my friends any amount of discount and they can use this gift card next time when they will see me or they can give it to their own friends and refer me to them.
The gift card is a great marketing tool.

I design my gift card and you can donwload it and customised

The file format is .PSD

You can download the file here



Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment