Thursday 18 February 2016

Pink / Creative Colour

Pink / Creative Colour

This post was inspired by 

so I used pink colour on the head block and this is the result 

Photo 1

Hairdresser Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 2

Hairdresser Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

The effect is really nice 
The pink will washes out after 12-15 washes 


Let me know guys what do you think about this effect 


I will post video as well soon so don't miss it and subscribe to my blog :)

Update 

The video is ready 
You can watch it here 




Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment