Saturday 9 January 2016

Damage hair / Bleached / Lighten Hair / Over-Processed

Damage hair / Bleached / Lighten Hair / Over-Processed


When you bleached your hair many times and you getting to point that your hair is:

  1.  very dry
  2. brittle
  3. rough

I would recommend deep conditioning treatment to repair your hair

There are so many great products on the market 
I would like to just write about two products 

Those two products ensure that my hair has enough moisture and  nourishment

1. Kerastase Nutritive  - Nectar Thermique



It has protein, lipid and carbohydrate fuelled formula , contains Royal Jelly Extract + Gluck-Sleek, result is smooth, soft hair.  Moisture penetrates deep into the hair shaft to keep it hydrated.
Providing protection against heated styling, hair is left looking and feeling healthier without having to go to the salon. Proven to speed up your blow-dry by half the time.


2.Loreal Professionnel - absolue Repair Lipidium



This is treatment serum for very damaged hair. It will smooth and help prevent split ends , leaving your hair looking healthier and feeling softer.




You can try to get both products cheaper in local drugstore

My hair felt soft and smooth after using this product only 3 times

So after using them myself I highly recommend them now to you :)

(I am not getting any money from Loreal or Kerastase Paris for advertising those products to you)


Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment