Monday 11 January 2016

Colour Correction - Restoring Depth and Tone

Colour Correction 

Today I was doing Colour Correction 
My friend had dark green/blue tone on her hair and she want me to change it and add more warmth 

Photo 1

I did a colour correction and after that, I did global application ( she had some resistant hair ) with 44/44 
She told me that she would like to have highlights and low-lights
I showed her few different colours and she liked the one with purple tone  


I decided to do Balayage with 5/46 with 3 % developer and highlights with lightener with  6% developer

This is the result of my work
Photo 2
Photography © Katarzyna Kujawa 
Photo 3


Photography Katarzyna Kujawa© 2016


 Photo 4


Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


 Photo 5
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


After the hairdressing service, the hair looks healthy and shiny. :)

you can find a beautiful photo showing the close up photo of my friend's hair here



The result is so dramatic - the blue and green is gone , the patchy hair is gone now and the hair got now even  colours and plenty of warmth :)


Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment