Wednesday 23 December 2015

Star Wars - Daisy Ridley's Hair Style

Star Wars - Daisy Ridley's Hair Style 


As I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens recently 
I thought to do Daisy Ridley's ( Rey )  Hair Style 


So here it is the video showing how to do this hair style 
Prepare yourself for 4 min of the movie and the song 
which one is similar to music from Star Wars
:)
Photo 1
Photography Farhad Jorbozeh © 2015




Music by  www.bensound.com
http://www.bensound.com/
Special Effect by Farhad Jorbozeh



Photo 1

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Update 20.09.2016

I did this quick photoshop project and bring Carrie Fisher's hairstyle to life   ( I did photoshop makeover of myself so its not me exactly :) ) 

Photo 4

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016







Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment