Monday 21 December 2015

Hairdressing Store on Zazzle

Hairdressing Store on Zazzle


As a Artist I couldn't imagine do Hairdressing without having a Store where I could post my hairdressing designs

So I open my second store on Zazzle 
and gave the Store a name - Hairliciouse :)

So here you can check my first ideas for Hairdressing Clothes


 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/hairliciouse/products

(Products can be view in few hrs )

 Photo 1

Photo 2
  


 Any T-shirt can be customized to your needs 
 

This Video was created by Farhad Jorbozeh 
here is the link to his other video 



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment