Saturday 28 November 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Gray

I had a pleasure meet today one of my clients who asked me to change his fabulous brown hair to gray.


I had to lift his natural depth to 10 and add gray color to his hair after 


I was very pleased with the result and he was very happy with the color 

here you can check few pictures  of him before and after hairdressing service 


Photo 1   Before 
warm dark blond hair

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

The hair was never lightener or tint so I did strand test one day before the service

The hair was a virgin hair

The test was positive and the hair after lifting so many levels was still in great condition

I could book my client for the creative color service

For the service I use

Wella Blondor Freelights with 9% on  the middle shaft  of the hair and the ends
Wella Blondor 6% on the roots
After 20-25 min I rinse the hair and dry it with towel and
apply Wella Blondor 6% on all of the hair 
After 20-25 min I rinse the hair and
use tonner 






After 5-7 min I rinse the hair again and dry it

Photo 2   Perfect Grey Hair


Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015




Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment