Thursday 19 November 2015

Christmas Discount

 Christmas Discount in Bournemouth

Anyone who is from Bournemouth or from Dorset  can get great 30% discount for any hairdressing service at the Flaunt Hairdressing Salon
To get this great deal just contact me first to arrange appointment


Blow Dry


















Classic Bob 
 




Uniform Haircut
 

 


 Long Graduation Haircut


 















Highlights

 



















 Balayage






















Ombre





















 Fashion Colour






 Anyone who would like to get hair colour service need to do skin test 48h before at Flaunt

















 Price List






Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment