Tuesday 25 August 2015

Sectioning Clips Clamps Hair Grip Tool

The college will start soon and I was researching for new clips / clamps

My friend from South Korea had very nice clamps for hair and the shape was perfect special design for round head

So I done research on Ebay and actually I found one very similar to the one my friend had

I would like to just say that I am not getting any money to advertise products below
I am hairdresser and I am researching about this products myself and would like to get the best one for myself




You can find link to see them below:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=9&pub=5575121495&toolid=10001&campid=5337676962&customid=&icep_uq=6pcs+Black+Matte+Sectioning+Clips+Clamps+Hairdressing+Salon+Hair+Grip+Tool&icep_sellerId=&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

I bought them one month ago and I love them so much
They are very good and the clamps hold the hair very well

I can't wait to test them on client's hair this year :)

Thank you for checking my post


Update 17 September 2015

I love my new clips they are holding the hair so good



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment