Tuesday 25 August 2015

Enrolment for Level 3 in Women's Hairdressing

Today I enrol for Level 3 in Women's Hairdressing. I am so excited to start this new year.
The enrolment took around 1 hr and I got now my student card



                                                                Photo 1  from 2014

Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


Photo 2 From 2015


Photography © 2015 Katarzyna Kujawa



Comparing my two hair styles , last year I didn't do any effort to look nice because I didn't know that I will get my student card on the enrolment day, silly me :)



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment