Saturday 20 June 2015

Work Placement in Hairdressing Salon

 Work Placement in Hairdressing Salon

As a student of hairdressing you have to do work experience in any salon of your choice
Finding the salon is not easy at all
To get to the best salon in the city can be tough
The Toni & Guy are accepting only their own students and they not accepting people from other colleges anyway this is what I heard
" Toni & Guy offer apprentices NVQ training to levels 2 and 3 "
 http://toniandguy.com/fashion-week

Scissors  Hair Salon is very helpful chain of hairdressing salons and many of my friends done their work experience there.
 http://www.scissors.co.uk/

Apparently Scissors can be very busy salon so staff there will not give you much of their time

I found great place to do my work experience in Baker  St Hair & Beauty
http://bakersthairandbeauty.co.uk/


The Manager in my salon was great very nice and kind and let me do some hair styles and help me to perfect the updo hair style

So I learn a lot and received many good advice from the staff :)


In my case the college send all paper work to my salon and they have to just sign it and send it back to college

Update 09.02.2016
This year I done my work placement in this same salon as last year in Baker St. Salon




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment