Sunday 14 June 2015

Pin Curl Hair Style

Pin Curl Hair Style

Last week I was doing a pin curl on my model Ursula
She has natural straight hair so perfect for this hairstyle.
by using a pin curl method I could get more define curls comparing to the curls done by using the setting technique ( the result you can check here http://redhorsehairdressing.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/wet-pin-curl-with-directional-setting.html   )


Pin curl technique is fab for weddings, holy communion and similar ceremonies 
Gorgeous hair for young or elderly person


Photo 1

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015



Photo 2


Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015


To get this hairstyle you will need thick hair clips and curl tong





Anyone  who is interested of this hairstyle, please contact me via email to book the appointment thank you for checking my post














I just love curly hair and the curly hair will give you more volume and the curls will help you make great updo


Photo 3
Photography©2015 Katarzyna Kujawa




Photo 4
Photography©2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


Photo 5
Photography©2015 Katarzyna Kujawa


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment