Monday 11 May 2015

DIY The Oil Treatment for Dry Scalp

The Oil Treatment for Dry Scalp

Dry scalp is a problem for many of us special during the winter when the heating is on we can get more dandruff or itchy scalp.

The one way how to improve our skin on the scalp is to get some expensive products or go to hairdresser and do scalp treatment 

I found very good way how to do Scalp treatment at home

Follow this few steps from below


 For someone who has oily hair and wish to not use any oil I recommend to apply CIDER VINEGAR

Thank you for checking my post


The photo above was taken from this website below:
http://www.supersup.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/3138x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/-/f-751063355704.jpg 


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you







No comments:

Post a Comment