Wednesday 13 May 2015

Amazing perm will transform your straight hair to fab curls

Amazing perm
 This two weeks we were doing perm



Perming is a bit tricky , you have to know so many things:
How to prepare hair for this service, get the appropriate perm for the damage ,dry, normal or bleached hair, when to neutralise perm and what product use for hair after perm service.
So I think this subject is a challenge and the result can be different depending on your clients hair type and condition

Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

During winding hair on the rods 

Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


After Perming

Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 4
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015




Here is one of my videos after doing perm on the head block  - college work






Update 13.03.2016
Perming

This year (2016) I learn more about perming and about perming different winding techniques

1. Hopscotch Winding
2. Piggy Back Winding
3. Root Winding
4. Weave Winding
5. Double Winding
6. Spiral Winding
7. Stack Winding


More info about Perming is coming soon


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment