Tuesday 20 January 2015

Virgin Hair Colour Application

Virgin Hair Colour Application

The hair which one never was dye before are very smooth and resistant to colour so is good to use a different method of applying the colour.
Normal cotton wool can be your best friend when lightening the hair or colouring the hair
At first, the middle part of hair should be dye all over the head and the part of the hair , around 3cm of the hair from roots , should be left and tint at the end.

To keep the roots clean and dry you can use cotton 
At the back, I have used very light blond 

Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015

On the sides and top part of the head, I used Rose blond 

Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015



Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015




The end result 
you should get even tone all over the head  

Photo 4
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa ©2015


Video which one shows the end result you can find below



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment