Thursday 15 January 2015

French Braid with Messy Updo

French Braid with Messy Updo

This evening I was researching websites about some hair styles and I love this nice french braid where the front looks like a crown
This hair style is messy and is not about precision but about the finish look



       Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photo 2                                                                                    Photo3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

 On photo no 2 you can see that the hair at the middle of the head is up and I used here great tool for hair
Secret Hair Boostias which one you can get on Amazon for just 1.99£ I spend more on Ebay for similar set :(
I used the biggest part from this set to get this effect




Photo 4                                                                        Photo5
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
                                  Photo 6
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
 Photo 7
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment