Wednesday 14 January 2015

Semi Permanent Hair Colour

Semi colours work very gently on your hair so you can't really damage your hair with this colours
Semi colours work only outside your hair cuticles and not going to medulla so you can feel safe if you want to use them 
This semi colour will not lift up your colour of the hair it will only add tone or darker your hair 
Colour will last to 10 washes so is a good way to cover your grey hair or add some shine to your hair and add more intensive   Tone to your hair example red blue 

How the semi colour works :
I took two samples of different hair 
Dark one and Light one 
Hair should be wet before applying the colour

Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
After that I took the semi colour dark brown 

Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
I put the colour on the hair , The product is made by Wella Company

Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

And after 15-20 min the colour is ready 
You can see, photo 4, on the picture below that the semi colour is not visible on dark hair but only on light blond hair so if you lighten your hair before and the tone of the hair was orange you could use semi colour to add some blue tone to get a blond tone.
or just come back to brunette 

Semi Permanent Colour is very good to your hair and will not damage your hair.

Photo 4

Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 5
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment