Wednesday 14 January 2015

Roots regrowth and semi colour

At college, we did today roots regrowth (Roots Regrowth/Global Application)
Photo 1
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

After lightening just the roots we applied semi colour to add some tone to the hair

Photo 2
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Today was all about the practice 
So the lesson today was about  
How to section the hair 
how to apply  the application
How to use semi colour
The result :

Photo 3
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
The hair from black became light brown with red tone


Update 17 September 2015

Why we lighten the roots? to get light blond , on the blond hair you will apply semi-permanent colour to  see the colour and tone transformation


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment