Monday 8 December 2014

Theory exam

My theory exam will be about client's consultation or how to present yourself in the salon.
The exam will cover basic knowledge about hair construction  , skin conditions, contra indications,  etc.
The best place to find information about this stuff is library and the books about hairdressing level 2 , internet etc. 
students have to have  60% of the positive answers to pass the exam so if you Think hairdressing is easy you are wrong. 


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment