Tuesday 9 December 2014

What Razor should you buy for Hairdressing

What Razor should I buy ?

This question is very common In hairdressing salon In my college 

I was In Sally Shop and I have seen one Razor but I've assumed that price of this razor was expensive cs there was no price tag on display

I've decided to get my razor on eBay and invested in :
Hairdressing Hair shaping Razor, Fringe Styling Hair Cutting Razor plus 10 Blades
The company who is selling it called Lazy Girl Beauty Supplies, Manchester, UK

I am very happy with their razor 
One thing I don't like about their product is when I want to change the blade , the blade doesn't come off easy 
The design is not so good but the product is cheap and do the job


I would like to just say that I am not getting any money to advertise products below
I am hairdresser and I am researching about those products myself and would like to get the best one for myself





Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment