Tuesday 24 January 2017

Children in the hairdressing salon

Children in the hairdressing salon 

I though that cutting adult's hair is a challenge but I have to say that cutting children's hair is bigger challenge :)

Sometimes your young client is calm and patient but sometimes you will have to use so many different strategies to keep the child still. 
1. mobile phone 
2. hair brush
3. hairdyer diffuser
4. neck brush
6. mirror 
7. the parent to hold the child 
8. television

Those things will help child stay calm and keep child's hands occupied.


 Photo 1
Hairdresser & Photographer @ Katarzyna Kujawa

Children are great and so cute but they can be very difficult when they are in bad mood, sleepy or hungry.
The nice voice will help your child remain calm.

Many hairdressers are great with kids and some not. It's important to have a great barber or hairdresser who can actually help children have a good time in the salon.
I met a fab barber who is great with kids and I highly recommend him, you can find his salon here
https://www.facebook.com/darinsalon/




Thank you for checking my blog.
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
You can find me on my youtube channel 


Thank you 




No comments:

Post a Comment