Wednesday 17 August 2016

Sun and Bleached Hair

Sun and Bleached Hair

We all love the sun and high temperature but our hair are not so happy us we are.
The sun can burn our hair if we exposed the hair to sun for long period of time.

The bleached hair get burn even faster and if we dont protect our hair with heat protector the hair will  dry out and could even snap.

For temperature above 22˚C, I recommend to wear hat to protect our hair / bleached hair from sun.

Women who are doing activities like tennis, beach volleyball, ride the bike and more should definitly protect their hair by using heat protector.

Our bleached hair need moisture and uv protection as our skin.

Let your hair looks fab !! Use UV Heat Protection Spray.

GDH Heat Protect Spray is a great product



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos


Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment