Saturday 2 July 2016

WorldSkills Competition 30 June 2016

WorldSkills Competition 30 June 2016

I had so great time on 30th of June 2016

The regional competition was in Chippenham in  Aspire Salon

One month before I was wonder what hairstyles and haircuts do
The men-cut was a bit tricky for me to do because I did Women's Hairdressing only

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
 Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

                                                             Photo 4                                                  Photo 5

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

Photo 6                                                                                                Photo 7

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016




Photo 8

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016




  • I had 1 hr to do women's hairstyle

photos of my design you can find here

  • 1 hr to do men's haircut and style the hair (photo 4)

  • I had 45 min break for lunch 

  • At 12:45 I had to do women's haircut, colour and style the hair (photo 5)

I had 3 hrs to complete the look



I learned so much during this process and the whole experience is priceless 

I didn't get through to the national stage but I had chance to see other people work and their work was just great :)


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you










No comments:

Post a Comment